Saturday 24 March 2007

It's the penultimate week of freedom before i get enlisted into the army. Friends in the army have been talking about their experiences. Soon it'd be my turn to experience it first-hand. What's gonna happen? Who will i meet? Will i survive? These questions will be answered real soon. And everyone's question to me: Will i get bullied? We'll find out in time to come. Haha. But don't worry, people. You are in safe hands, for i'm gonna serve the country. You are well-protected. Have faith in me! Wahaha.

I never thought my time to go through National Service would come so soon. In the past, when people mentioned the army, i'd think to myself: my time wouldn't come so soon. But now, i'm staring at the fact that i'm registered & will be enlisted in 15 days!

And so i've been enjoying life. I've been jobless for more than 2 weeks running. I've been going to the gym.. doing some jogging.. going out with friends. It really beats working. I get to sleep late & wake up late. Watched 300 with Vanessa on Friday. Eeeee.. there was nudity in the film. Don't influence me.. i'm very innocent.. hahahaha.

Anyway, i've gotten the university applications out of the way. Applied for accountancy courses in all 3 universities. I sure hope all of them accept my applications. I especially hope that SMU takes me in.

Woow. My parents just got a new car, more than 4 yrs after selling the previous one. It's red. oOOOoo. Not that chic though. And it's a weekend car. But it's better than nothing. Who knows? It could be what i'll be driving when i get my license. (:

No comments: