Tuesday 2 January 2007

A New Beginning

A new year.
A new life.
A new blog.

Credit to Jason fer starting this blog fer me. :) I figured it'd be nice to pen my thoughts & remember the little little events in my life.

Goodbye 2006. Welcome 2007. Resolutions? Well, i'll be enlisted into the army in april & i hope to be really successful in there. Met up wif a classmate who's been in there fer a week already & he told me to fatten up cos the equipment in there is real heavy, so i guess i'll hafta eat eat eat till april! Hee.. another fren told me that his fren shouted," Pikachu, i choose u!" while throwing a grenade & ended up in detention. Haha.. lols.. anyway, i hope to join the airforce/navy in the army but it'd be difficult to be a pilot cos oni a few will be selected. I've always wanted to be a pilot cos i wanna travel the world & see places so i was thinking it'd be easier to be a pilot in the commercial airlines in future if i manage to be a pilot in the airforce. Yupp.

Never mind the pilot dream fer now. I'm kinda interested in taking up law or going into mass communications in university. 2007. The year i receive my A levels results. I really really hope fer 2 straight As & a B3 fer GP. That way, i'd have quite a few options. Mebbe i'll be a lawyer, mebbe a news broadcaster, mebbe a customer service officer. Haha.. wadeva it is, i hope to do my parents proud.

I hope this year will be a super year fer me, as well as everyone else out there. I'm really starting to realise how shiok being youthful is. Haha.. i wanna start treasuring my youth before it's too late. I've been working though & i haven't been able to hang out wif my frens as often as i'd have liked.

I've been feeling empty at times too. I dunno where i stand in your heart. If oni i knew.....


If i got down on my knees & i pleaded wif you,
If i crossed a million oceans
juz to be wif you,

If i climbed
the highest mountain juz to hold you tight,

If i said that i would love you every single night,
Would u ever let me
down?

No comments: