Wednesday 3 January 2007

My Work Life

I should be at work at this time. Woke up feeling not too good, so i decided to take a little break from work. But i'll need an MC if i don turn up for work, so i guess i'll be reporting for work after lunch.
Haven't been taking good care of myself. Haven't been eating well. Haven't been sleeping well.
Anyway, my work experience has been great so far. I kinda like the working world. My experience has been further enriched by my colleagues who are really nice people. Most of them are about my age so we can really relate to one another. 3 months of working with them would be great.
Thanks for cheering me up at work whenever i was down. Thanks a million for listening to my problems. & thank you guys for being so caring when i'm ill. I really enjoy working with u guys.
I'm going to work now to see u guys! :)

No comments: