Sunday 7 January 2007

Friday. Saturday. Late nights.

There was nothing much to do at work on friday. Just sat around, shared anecdotes with colleagues, and took lotsa pics with them. Haha. We won't be able to do all these starting tomorrow though, 'cos we're officially on board & will start answering calls. My schedule's out & i've gotta work on saturdays & sundays. Long working hours. I'll be real busy. Working on sunday also means that i won't be able to attend church service. I'm backsliding... i'm not as close to God as i would like to be. Argh.

Friday night. Went to Jasmine's house. Watched HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL, one of my favourite movies. The songs are nice. Played Truth Or Dare and found out some interesting truths about my colleagues. Haha. And then there's Joshua who keeps coming up with dirty questions! Lols.. lucky for me, i din have to answer any questions, if not he would have put me in a spot! After that, we played Indian Poker (issit?). Haha.. nothing racist here. Anyway, thanks a million for your hospitality, Jasmine. :)

Saturday. Worked as a server for some dinner event at a church. It was an eventful day. Met a lotta guys from Nepal. They've got a strong accent, so i couldn't really catch what they were saying. Haha. We were supposed to fill the big containers with coffee but ended up making for ourselves. Haha. During the dinner, i was to serve 2 tables right at a corner, so the food always came to that tables last. Then this guy kept saying to me,"Boy, can u go get us our food?" Lols. I thought the service was poor. The organisation was ok but the food was served much too slow. And the goodness of the food? I shan't comment. Hehe.

No comments: