Monday 30 April 2007

Just in case you're wondering why i've not been updating my blog for the past 3 weeks, it's down to me being away from mainland due to my 18 days' confinement in the army. Military training's pretty tough, with much strength training and many physical activities making up the packed training programme. And it will progressively get tougher. In a bid to obtain better physique, i guess it's all good.

Good friends i have made. And my section mates are great. We're always fooling around and letting our shenanigans get the better of us. Haha. Having fun together is one of the little things i can find joy in National Service.

Most importantly, i have found *you. It's strange how the army has actually brought us together. Suddenly, my life seems so purposeful and meaningful. I may not always be there for you in person, but surely, someone in tekong cares about you. Always. And that someone is me.

No comments: