Sunday 16 September 2007

How do you replace something that was once important to you but now is gone?

You can lose a favourite item, say a pen, and still find the exact same one at the bookstore, but how do you replace a loved one?

How do you replace a good grandfather? Death is part and parcel of life but I vehemently disapprove of someone so indispensable be taken away from me. I had wanted to spend a few more years with him. I had wished for him to see me get wedded, start a family, settle down, and then my children would bring such joy to him. My dreams seemed like castles in the sky and I can dream no more. No more.

As if not bad enough, I lost another person valuable to me. How do you replace a person whose company you enjoyed? Irreplaceable she is, lonely I am. I just lost my pillar of support, my source of motivation. I have lost my strength. Blame it on my ignorance.

I still remember the lost-and-found corner in Primary school where one could claim his or her lost item found by another person who kindly did not keep it. I wish there was a lost-and-found corner for Very Important People (VIP) so I can have these VIP back in my life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww~
dont be too upset.
i just happen to pass by ur blog while reading Low Kay Hwa's "i believe you". thx a million for the posts by the way!(:
so in return..
a li'l something for u.. hehs.
Life is like a roller coaster..
there are always ups&downs.
but no matter wat happens..
remember to face it with a smile.(:

Anonymous said...

hello. I, too, chanced upon your blog while reading Low Kay Hwa's story.

whatever happens, hang in there.

-hugg-

Anonymous said...



Mу blog - mygreencoffeeweightloss.net

Anonymous said...

Οtheг ΒenefitsОnе of thе two pіlls eaсh moгnіng is usuаlly consumеd per day aveгageԁ rаspbеггy kеtones of more coherеncе
than anything, as well as Reсombinant Human Growth Ηoгmone
HGΗ іs calleԁ" sitting disease".

Also visit my homepаge ... 4ketonemetodeath.com